We are Recruiting !!!!
Tri-Tech are a growing Geospatial and Engineering company based in North Yorkshire. With a reputation for high quality surveys and setting out across the UK. We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced surveyor to join our growing team. You will have the exciting opportunity to undertake a variety of different survey tasks including; topographical, engineering, monitoring, laser scanning, engineering and uav surveys all using the latest surveying technology available. We would like to hear from any enthusiastic surveyors who are keen to learn and develop their career.
Some key requirements include:
- A suitable qualification in Surveying, Engineering, Geography or similar subject
- A minimum of three years experience as an Engineering Surveyor or similar.
- Experience in the use of modern surveying equipment such as GNSS receivers, Total Stations and 3D Laser Scanners (Ideally Trimble).
- Experience or appreciation of Surveys Standards, and QA Procedures.
- Experience or appreciation of Utility Surveys to PAS128 standard a benefit
- Ability to process own surveys using N4ce, LSS, Trimble Business Centre, AutoCAD or similar.
- Full driving licence and willing to travel to sites nationwide as required.
- Right to Work in the UK.
- CSCS Card.
Responsibilities would include:
- Assist the Senior Surveyors developing best practice methods.
- Install Survey Control using a combination of GNSS, Total Station and Digital Level
- Undertake Topographic Surveys, Laser Scanning, Monitoring, or any other Surveying Discipline both individually and as part of a group.
- Occasionally assist the Engineers in Setting out Works
- Ensure that all survey equipment is maintained and well kept.
- Deliver to company policies, procedures and best practices.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- 28 days holiday.
- Company Vehicle.
- On-going career development and training.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company with excellent support networks.
If you are excited about the opportunity and would like to find out more or apply, please send your CV, salary expectations and a supporting cover letter to email@example.com